Thank you for completing the Sexual Safety Quiz!
Your answers indicate you are not currently at risk for STIs and BBVs. You do not need to be tested at this time, as you have answered no to all of the following questions:
- Have you been sexually active before? (Or you have indicated you have not had any sexual partners in the last 6 or 12 months, and have been tested in this time)
- Have you had a tattoo or piercing from a place where you were unsure about their health and safety standards?
- If you inject drugs, do you ever share injecting equipment?
- Has there been any other situation where you may have been in contact with blood? (e.g. had a blood transfusion overseas, shared razors with someone, needlestick injury)
- Do you have any symptoms that you think might be an STI or BBV?
- Have any partners recently told you that they have tested positive for an STI or BBV?
If your circumstances change you can take the quiz again to see if it affects your recommendations, or click here to view all testing recommendations.